Our Taste

Brit and I consider ourselves to be food enthusiasts. We enjoy savory food and want to keep track of the great places that we go. We are brave and try all different sorts of places. Anywhere from fancy dining all the way to hole in the wall gold mines, we agree that food is fun. Even though the scale does not agree with our food hobby, we are all about it. To remind our taste buds what we do and dont like we are starting this blog.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stuffed Baker



Enough of Joe's Farm Grill already geesh. Ok, here is Joes Real BBQ! Joes Farm Grill is a sister restaraunt that followed what Joe did at his BarBQ. It is so good, for the BBQ I have tasted (some that have won BEST OF THE WEST awards) Joe's is my favorite. They have this stuffed Baker which is a monstrous baked Potatoe with your normal butter, sour cream, chives, bacon bits and cheese and your favorite BBQ meat. I usually get the pulled pork but it great with any of them. Donna gets the Hot links usually. They put on unsauced meat and you get to decide how much you want and I was amazed the first time I had it how good BBQ sauce is on a baked potato. I stir it all up so I get a real diverse bite each time. DO NOT forget pickles on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment